Terms and Conditions
This agreement between website Vriddhi consulating (hereinafter, “Vriddhi consulating” or “website”) and
YOU (hereinafter, “you”, “your”, “member”, “visitor” or “user”) sets forth terms and conditions (hereinafter,
“terms”) which govern your use of the website, products and services thereon as are provided by Vriddhi
Vriddhi consulating provides services and products related to astrology i.e. direct Consultations, Vaastu
Shastra, educational information, Predictions, and Horoscopes content via the website, e-mail,
telephone, SMS and mobile/tablet. Although portions of the content may be viewed simply by visiting the
Vriddhi consulating, however, in order to access the personalized astrological consultations and/or
receive additional content/services (including telephone/internet based services) from, you shall need to
open an account with Vriddhi consulating and register.
You agree to read/review these terms carefully and periodically before accessing or using any of its
content, products and/or services. By accessing or using the website, products and/or services, you
agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, your sole remedy is to
immediately discontinue your use of the website and services. Vriddhi consulating reserves the right, in
its sole discretion and/or keeping in tune with changing scenarios and technology, to amend, modify,
add, update or remove portions of these terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective
immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the website. Your continued use of the website
and/or services following the posting of such changes shall be deemed your acceptance of such
changes. However, amendments shall never be intended to directly affect or inhibit you, your satisfaction
regarding the use of website or service quality. If we request, you irrevocably agree to sign a paper
version of this agreement.
Your use of certain services made available on the Vriddhi consulating or conduct of certain transactions
may be subject to certain additional terms and conditions, which will be made available to you prior to
using such services or conducting such transactions. You agree to:
1. Provide the requisite amount of current, relevant, complete, and accurate information about yourself,
as and when prompted to do so by Vriddhi consulating.
2. Maintain and update this information, as and when required, to keep it current, complete and accurate.
3. Please note that all information that we request and you provide on register, and all updates thereto,
are referred to in these terms as Registration Data.
The failure of Vriddhi consulating to enforce these terms, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as
a waiver of any right to do so at any time.
Access to Website
Your right to use our Services is personal to you. You represent that you are an individual and that you
are not a corporation or other business entity.
While using the website, contents, products or services, you are a part of Vriddhi consulating community,
and you agree that your use will respect the rights of other members of the community. You will not use
this website in any way that is contrary to these terms, or that is unlawful or harms the website, or their
service providers, and/or any member, visitors/users thereof, or the network to which it is connected, as
determined in our sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will access and use
this website for your personal use only. In connection with your use of the website and/or services, you
acknowledge and agree that you will not:
1. disrupt the functioning of the website or otherwise act in a way that interferes, restrict or inhibit any
other member or user from using the Vriddhi consulating or services or from purchasing any products
from Vriddhi consulating;
2. copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute,
transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any
information, software, products or services obtained through Vriddhi consulating;
3. access the websites or services by any means other than through the industry accepted standards or
interfaces provided by Vriddhi consulating;
post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is
unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous,
hateful, racially or ethnically discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another
member’s right of privacy or publicity;
5. post or transmit any material that contains a virus, worm, trojan or other corrupted data intentionally
designed to damage any content on the website, or any other hardware, software or data;
6. post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,”
“pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or
notices, commercial or otherwise;
7. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
8. upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights of any party;
9. manipulate or otherwise display the website and/or services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
10. register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe,
any party for any Vriddhi consulating products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such
party to do so;
11. use the website and/or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
12. use this website to transmit unsolicited e-mail messages, including without limitation, unsolicited bulk
e-mail, where such e-mails could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints (“spam”).
13. use the website and/or services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair
Vriddhi consulating’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the
website and/or services.
14. attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the services, accounts, computer systems or networks
connected to Vriddhi consulating through hacking, password mining or any other means or impersonate
any person or entity or forge any other member’s digital or manual signature.
15. post or transmit any material that may be used in an attempt to circumvent the user authentication or
security of any host, network, or account, including the documentation and tutorials on tools designed for
compromising security, such as password guessing programs, cracking tools, packet sniffers or network
16. post or transmit any material that may constitute or encourage a criminal or civil offense or unethical
activity and do not otherwise give rise to liability;
17. post or transmit any material that may contain any false, misleading, libelous or defamatory statements;
18. link Vriddhi consulating on your website or any other website.
19. provide this website to the third party by way of sale, lease, sublicense, file transfer or through a networked or time-sharing environment;
20. resell or make any commercial use of the services availed through the use of the website.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit, terminate, suspend or restrict your
access to the website, or purchase of products or services from Vriddhi consulating, unilaterally and
without notice, in the event, you violate any of the terms. If you believe another user is violating these
terms, you may notify Vriddhi consulating, and we will work in good faith to resolve any such issues. In
addition, if asked to do so, you agree that you will not attempt to access this website.
Further, you agree to comply with any security processes and procedures (such as username and
password) specified by Vriddhi consulating with respect to access to or use of the website.
However, we have no obligation to monitor the Vriddhi consulating or contents or services and are not
responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by any user of the Vriddhi consulating.
Vriddhi consulating reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these terms, including the
gathering of information from the members or users involved and the complaining party, if any, and
examination of material on Vriddhi consulating’s servers and network. You hereby authorize Vriddhi
consulating to cooperate with:
1. law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations;
2. system administrators in order to enforce these terms.
Such cooperation may include Vriddhi consulating providing the username, IP address, or other
Vriddhi consulating makes use of the internet to send and receive certain communications. Therefore,
your conduct is subject to internet regulations, policies, and procedures.
Vriddhi consulating also reserves any and/or all remedies at law or equity in connection with any violation
of the website Terms and Conditions of use.
This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written
consent. However, we may assign this Agreement to any third party whom we choose without your
Any waiver of any provision of the terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by Vriddhi consulating.
The failure of Vriddhi consulating to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Similarly, no waiver by Vriddhi consulating of any breach or
default hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.